Land Adjacent Wheelwright Gardens
The wooded area and an individual oak tree are now the subject of a Tree Preservation Order. This Order has allowed for the approval of amended works as follows:
- T1 ash: fell or retain as a short pollard. (Previous consent to fell 16/03523/TREE).
- T2 horse chestnut: fell or retain as a short pollard.
- H1 western boundary, roadside hedgerow: Sever ivy and retain better tree stems throughout length of hedge. This will be predominately hawthorn. However, other single stem species, such as ash, can also be retained to grow on into hedgerow trees. Reduce height of the remainder of hedge to 1.8metres above ground level. Re-stock gaps within the hedgeline with a traditional Saxon mix of hedge plants as proposed. Protect new plantings from rabbit browsing.
- H2 southern boundary hedge: sever ivy and retain better thorns to the eastern end of the hedge. Reduce height of the remainder of hedge to 1- 1.5metres above ground level. Re-stock gaps within the hedgeline, by planting with a traditional Saxon mix of hedge plants as proposed. Protect new plantings from rabbit browsing.
- Hazel coppice stools within the protected wooded area: re-coppice stools in a phased operation, over a period of 5 years. No re-coppicing to be undertaken, until further details are submitted by the Agent and approved in writing by the District Council, highlighting the location of stools for re-coppicing over the phased 5-year operation. The plan shall indicate which hazel stools will be re-coppiced each year, for the 5-year period.
Application for tree felling in CA
Tree Works Approved
Tree Consent with Conditions
Date Decision Issued
Additional | Adjoining Parishes
Target Date for Determination
Revised Target Date for Determination
Neighbour Notifications sent on
Expiry Date for Neighbour Notifications
Standard Consultations sent on
Expiry Date for Standard Consultations
Site Notice posted on
Site Notice Expires
Last Advertised on
Herald Advert Expires
Date Decision Issued
Overall Expiry Date
Permission Expiry Date
CTS Forestry And Arboriculture Ltd